📚📝 It’s that time of the year when progress reports go home. Progress reports will be sent home on January 26th, 2024.
We value your feedback and would love to hear about your experience with our school. Please take a moment to complete our satisfaction survey and let us know how we can continue improving your child’s success.
Please get in touch with our Director of Education, Jenifer Brown, at email@example.com for more information on progress reports.
Thank you for choosing Aspire Day School!
- The Power of Group Therapy for Children with Behavioral Challenges
- Mackenzie Whaley: Employee of The Year
- Progress Reports Go Home on January 26th, 2024
- Meet Our Executive Director: Fostering Empowerment at Aspire Day School Lexington
- Empowering Minds: The Aspire Day School Approach to Integrative Education and Mental Health